Friday, December 30, 2005

 
December 30th, 2005

Best Of the Blog: #2




Being that this is a "history" blog, I frequently try to keep myself out of it. That's silly, of course, and my sucess rate is probably well below the Mendoza Line, but at least it's a noble goal. And truthfully, even those times when I do intercede--like my fondness for near perfect games or members of the early 1990s New York Yankees--my view is usually just the jumping off point. Every day now-and-then however, I just let "me" go wild and take over for the day. I'm actually quite fond of most of these entries, although I'm not sure I can say the same for my audience. Despite, today we'll damn the torpedos and full speed ahead with a "me" entry, from October Twentieth: Yankees Play at Padres.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares